Why do you need my personal data?
The basic reasons we use and hold your personal data are to communicate with you about and manage the Service. We will do this:
- to identify you as a user and give you access to the Service;
- to enable you to use the Service;
- to enable you to create, access and manage a personal account for your use with the Service;
- to enable communications you send or that are sent to you to reach their destination;
- to enable you to receive communications from other users;
- to collect payment for Premium Services;
- to provide you with information you have requested;
- to follow up any complaints you make e.g., about other users or misuse of content;
- to communicate changes and updates relating to the Service, our terms and conditions or other information relating to use of the website and the Service;
- to inform you of surveys, special offers or other promotions that we are running;
- to let you know how we are managing your use of the Service (e.g., confirming activation of your registration, informing you of complaints made or decisions we have taken, letting you know that your account has been dormant for some time).